LINK UPDATED: City - County Mega Vaccination Hub Opens Monday
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District is preparing to open its mega vaccination hub on Monday, January 11, at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds, 1213 Terry Shamsie Boulevard in Robstown, Texas. The drive thru is expected to begin at 12:00 p.m. but may be delayed depending on the time of the vaccine delivery. The Health District will be vaccinating eligible Phase 1A and Phase 1B individuals regardless of county residency.
There are two ways to register. Beginning Sunday, January 10 at 5:00 p.m. you can pre-register online at www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and click the blue button “Vaccination Registration.” During online pre-registration, you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until 5:00 p.m. the next day when additional vaccines become available. You can also register on site where vaccinations will be available daily to eligible individuals on a first come basis.
Each day after daily allocated vaccines have been distributed, the drive thru clinic will close and reopen the following day at 8:00 a.m. through Thursday, January 14 or until all 4,000 vaccines are given.
- Online pre-registration begins Sunday, January 10 at 5:00 p.m. for 250 vaccinations.
- The online slots are expected to go quickly.
- If you are unable to register, that means the registration quota has been filled.
- You will have three more opportunities this week, as online pre-registration will open at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, January 11, Tuesday, January 12, and Wednesday, January 13.
- Onsite registration is available at Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds, 1213 Terry Shamsie Boulevard in Robstown, Texas.
- Nueces County is expected to receive more vaccines next week and every week there after for months to come, so you will have many more opportunities to register.
For more information, contact the Health District’s Coronavirus Hotline at 361-826-7200, option 2.