UPDATE COVID-19 Testing Crucial as Cases Climb Throughout City
FREE Testing at Multiple Clinics from January 21 to January 28
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District will have COVID-19 testing clinics available next week. Testing is provided FREE to the public.
COVID-19 Testing Sites:
Christus Spohn Hospital Memorial, 2606 Hospital Boulevard, Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Port Aransas Civic Center, 710 W. Ave. A, Port Aransas, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Register on-site or online at: https://www.cctexas.com/coronavirus.
Things to know about drive-thru testing sites:
- Dates and times for drive-thru testing are subject to change based on the availability of supplies.
- Test results are available within 24 to 48 hours.
- Requests for hard copies of test results take 1 to 2 weeks.
- CDC guidelines do not require test results to return to school or work.
- If you test positive and are vaccinated, please isolate for five days.
- If you test positive and are unvaccinated, please isolate for ten days.
Amistad Community Health Center, 1533 South Brownlee Boulevard, only Thursdays, 7:30 a.m.- 8:30 a.m. by appointment. To register online, visit www.amistadchc.com/covi19_vaccine/.
Amistad Community Health Center, 814 East Main Avenue, Robstown, only Tuesdays, 7:30 a.m.- 8:30 a.m. by appointment. To register online, visit www.amistadchc.com/covi19_vaccine/