Public Health Mobile Clinic Coming to Driscoll
No Cost Services Provided
DRISCOLL, TX – The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District’s Mobile Clinic will be at the Driscoll Elementary School on Wednesday, January 25, at 315 W. Dragon Street from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Mobile Clinic will be providing the following services at no cost:
- Hemoglobin A1C Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- BMI (Body Mass Index) Screening
- Cholesterol Screening
- Flu Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Booster
- Children Vaccines up to 18 years of age who meet eligibility (Medicaid eligible, Uninsured, or Underinsured)
- Diabetes Education
- Wellness Counseling Resources
- Referrals to Community Resources
For more information, media representatives can contact Health District PIO Brittany Claramunt at 361-826-7232 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.