2023 Beach Parking Permits Are Available Now!
Get Set Before Heading to Our Gulf Beaches
Corpus Christi, TX – The Corpus Christi Parks and Recreation Department invites you to explore and enjoy the local Gulf Coast beaches of Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, and Nueces County.
2023 Beach Parking Permits are available for purchase at participating vendors for $12.00. This permit is required on designated beaches along the shoreline. The permit is valid from January 1 to December 31, 2023. Proceeds from the beach parking permits are used to maintain our local gulf beaches and employ lifeguards.
Permits are sold year-round at the following locations:
- H-E-B (Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
- Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi/ITT Department
- Corpus Christi Visitor Info Center (located in the Water Street Market)
- Nueces County Padre Balli Park Headquarters Office
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (University Services)
- Central Cashiering at Corpus Christi City Hall
- Circle K (Padre Island & Flour Bluff)
- Murphy Oil USA (Alice, Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
- Stripes* (Padre Island, Flour Bluff, & select stores in central Corpus Christi)
- 6901 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412
- 14526 S. Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
- 15233 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
- 9602 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
- 15302 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
- 5939 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412
Please remember to check the daily surf condition by looking for flags posted at lifeguard stands and along the beaches. Daily updates are also posted on the Corpus Christi Beaches Facebook page.
“We want you to be safe and have a wonderful time,” Gulf Beach Program Manager Ashley Rioux said.
For more information, please call the Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department at 361- 826-8542 or visit www.ccparkandrec.com (click on ‘Beach Parking Permits’ and ‘Corpus Christi Beaches’). Like us on Facebook to get the daily surf condition before heading to the beach. We invite you to Live. Learn. Play!