City to Hold Community Input Sessions for Proposed Budget
FY 2023 Proposed Budget Totals $1.4 Billion
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The City of Corpus Christi will have community input sessions for the Proposed FY 2023 Budget in each Council District. The third session will be in District 3, hosted by District 3 Council Member Roland Barrera on Thursday, August 11, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Water Utilities, Choke Canyon Room, at 2726 Holly Road.
City Manager Peter Zanoni will give a brief presentation on the proposed budget, including a highlight video. The City Manager, Councilman Molina, and City staff will be available to answer questions from residents. Mayor Paulette Guajardo and other City Council Members may be in attendance at each input session.
Citizens are welcome to attend any or all community input sessions. The meetings will take place on the following dates:
- District 3 – Thursday, August 11, at Water Utilities – Choke Canyon Room, 2726 Holly Road
- District 4 – Monday, August 15, at Ethel Eyerly Senior Center, 654 Graham Road
- District 5 – Wednesday, August 17, at Veterans Memorial High School Auditorium, 3750 Cimarron Boulevard
Use the interactive map to find your district. https://www.cctexas.com/council-members.
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request and in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call 361-826-3233 at least 48 hours in advance for assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation.
Citizens can also view the meetings live on the following City communication channels:
- Facebook: @citygov https://www.facebook.com/citygov
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVCorpusChristi
For more information, media representatives can contact Public Information Manager Robert Gonzales at 361-826-3233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.