FREE Vaccinations and Booster Clinics Available Throughout City
No Cost Clinics Open January 28 to February 5
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Multiple clinics open next week for FREE COVID-19 vaccines and boosters provided by the City-County Public Health Department for eligible adults and children with parental consent.
The first and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine are available for individuals ages five and older. Children aged 5 through 17 must have verbal or written parental consent to receive a vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccine third doses are available for the following, Pfizer (age five or older) and Moderna (age18 or older) vaccine recipients who completed their initial series and are immunocompromised.
COVID-19 vaccine booster shots are available for Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients, except for children ages 5 through 11 years of age.
Current booster guidance for all vaccines is:
- Teens aged 12 to 17 are eligible for Pfizer booster shots. Parental consent is required.
- All adults who received a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine are eligible for a booster shot at five months or more after their initial series.
- All adults who received a Moderna COVID-19 vaccine are eligible for a booster shot at five months or more after their initial series.
- Adults who got the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine are eligible for boosters two months or more after vaccination.
- Eligible individuals may choose which vaccine they receive as a booster dose.
For a list of free COVID-19 vaccination clinics, visit www.cctexas.com/clinics. Visit www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and www.nuecesknows.com for more information. You can also find updates on city social media channels Facebook @citygov and Twitter @cityofcc.