Get Your FREE COVID-19 At-Home Tests
Federal Government Launches Website for Online Orders
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – At-home COVID-19 tests are now available at no cost as part of the efforts to increase testing nationwide. Every home in the U.S. is now eligible to order one (1) set of four (4) at-home COVID-19 tests. Shipping is FREE and tests will arrive within 7 to 12 days.
About the at-home COVID-19 tests
The tests available for order:
- Are rapid antigen at-home test, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether you have COVID-19 Symptoms or not
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
- Are also referred to self-test or over the counter (OTC) tests
You can order your FREE tests by visiting www.covidtests.gov or www.special.usps.com.
Things to remember when ordering:
- There is a limit of one household per residential address
- Orders include four individual rapid antigen tests
- Tests will ship for FREE in late January
- Contact and shipping information required for orders
The U.S. Postal Service will utilize 7,000 temporary workers to ship test kits nationwide.
If you test POSITIVE for COVID-19 with any at-home test, please report your result to the Corpus Christi- Nueces County Public Health District by going to www.cctexas.com and click on “Submit At-Home COVID-19 Test Results.”
Visit www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and www.nuecesknows.com for more information. You can also find updates on city social media channels Facebook @citygov and Twitter @cityofcc.