No Cost Vaccination Clinics Throughout the City
Taking Place January 7 to January 14
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Multiple locations available next week for COVID-19 vaccines throughout the city. Vaccinations are available at no cost to eligible adults and children with parental consent at all City-County Public Health District vaccination clinics.
First and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine are available for individuals ages five and older. Children aged 5 through 17 must have verbal or written parental consent to receive a Pfizer vaccination. First and second doses of the Moderna vaccine are available for anyone over 18. The Johnson & Johnson ‘one and done’ vaccine is available for anyone over 18.
COVID-19 vaccine third doses are available for the following Pfizer (age 5 or older) and Moderna (age18 or older) vaccine recipients who completed their initial series on or before December 10, 2021, and are:
COVID-19 vaccine booster shots are available for Pfizer and Moderna vaccine recipients.
Current booster guidance for all vaccines is:
- Teens between the ages of 12 and 17 are now eligible for Pfizer booster shots. Parental consent is required.
- All adults who received a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine are eligible for a booster shot at five months or more after their initial series.
- All adults who received a Moderna COVID-19 vaccine are eligible for a booster shot at five months or more after their initial series.
- For those adults who got the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, a booster shot is recommended after two months.
- Eligible individuals may choose which vaccine they receive as a booster dose.
For a list of free COVID-19 vaccination clinics, visit www.cctexas.com/clinics.