Holiday Travelers Will Enjoy Live Music at Corpus Christi International Airport
Visitors Will Find Other New Amenities at the Terminal
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Holiday travelers arriving at Corpus Christi International Airport (CCIA) will find new amenities to enjoy during their visit.
During peak travel times over the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s holidays, visitors will be treated to live music as they make their way through the terminal. The live music begins Friday, November 19, from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
In addition, to live music during the holidays, travelers will find:
- New signage leading to the parking lot
- A Cell Phone Lot just north of the regular parking lot. The Cell Phone Lot is designed as a convenient place for drivers to wait for arriving passengers
- Up to three hours of Free parking in the parking lot
- New “pay on foot” machines allow visitors to pay for parking before getting back to their vehicles. The machines are located both inside the terminal by baggage claim and just outside the baggage claim exit. These machines will make exiting the lot quicker and less of a hassle.
- Inside the terminal, visitors will see a new destination map highlighting some of the unique places to visit in the Coastal Bend.
- The Window Seat Bar, a full-service bar located between gates 1 and 2.
The CCIA Terminal and parking lot will be busier than usual during the weeks leading up to and during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year. So, plan to arrive early.
Due to a federal order, visitors must wear masks while inside the terminal. Travelers will also be required to wear masks when on airplanes.