Homebuyer Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance Available
Qualified Homebuyers can receive up to $35,000 in homebuyer assistance
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The City of Corpus Christi is offering Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance to income-eligible residents meeting the income guideline requirements. Qualified homebuyers can receive up to $25,000 in down payment assistance and up to $10,000 for closing costs based on their need. Assistance is a zero percent (0%) forgivable loan, and the term varies from 5 to 10 years.
Households must have incomes at or below 80 percent of the area median to participate. The income limit is $55,450 for a family of four. The home purchased needs to be within the City of Corpus Christi city limits and meet other requirements.
What you need to know about this program:
- Down Payment Assistance up to $25,000
- Closing costs assistance up to $10,000
- Must meet 80% income limit
- $173,000 maximum sale price for an existing home
- $238,000 maximum sale price for a new construction home
- The home must be located within the Corpus Christi city limits
- Forgivable loan at 0% interest and term varies based on the amount of assistance
Applicants can visit the Neighborhood Services Department’s website at www.cctexas.com/neighborhoodservices for more information or call (361) 826-3010.
Media representatives requesting more information may contact Public Information Officer Gabriela Morrow at 361-826-3583 or email at email@example.com.