No Cost Vaccination Clinics Throughout the City
Taking Place October 22 to October 29
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Multiple locations available next week for COVID-19 vaccines throughout the city. The first and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine are available for children ages 12 and older. Individuals aged 12 through 17 must have verbal or written parental consent to receive a Pfizer vaccination. The first and second doses of the Moderna vaccine are available for anyone over the age of 18. The Johnson & Johnson ‘one & done’ vaccine is available for anyone over the age of 18.
Third doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine are available for immunocompromised individuals ages 18 and older.
COVID-19 vaccine booster shots are available for the following Pfizer vaccine recipients who completed their initial series at least six months ago and are:
- 65 years and older
- Age 18 and older who live in long-term care settings
- Age 18 and older who have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18 and older who work in high-risk settings
- Age 18 and older who live in high-risk settings
Things to know:
- To pre-register online, visit www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. Click on the site you want to receive your vaccine. During online pre-registration, you must obtain a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration hits the limit, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Registrations open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- Vaccines of different brands should NOT be combined.
- If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for the first dose, you do not need to register again for the second dose.
- Pre-register by calling 361-826-7200 option 2
Visit www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and www.nuecesknows.com for more information. You can also find updates on city social media channels Facebook @citygov and Twitter @cityofcc.