Tropical Storm Nicholas Causes City Road Closures
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The City of Corpus Christi and the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) continue to monitor roads due to widespread showers and thunderstorms. The roads closed due to flooding are:
During inclement weather, we want our community to be safe. If you must get out in these conditions, remember:
- Drive slower than usual, so you have time to react to other traffic on the roadway.
- Turn on your headlights, so you are visible to other vehicles and pedestrians.
- Be aware of possible flooding in low-lying areas.
- If you must be on the road, be aware and find an alternative route.
- Whether driving or walking, any time you come to a flooded road, Turn Around. Don’t Drown.
The City and EOC team will continue to monitor our City’s infrastructure and the weather situation throughout the day.
Stay up to date on the latest conditions by registering for emergency alerts at www.reversealert.org.