SPMP Staples Street Phase 2 Project Starts Soon
McArdle Road to SPID
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Beginning on Tuesday, September 7, Bay Ltd. will begin Phase 2 of the mill and overlay of Staples Street between McArdle Road and South Padre Island Drive (SPID). The work will require nightly lane closures. The work will begin at the McArdle Road intersection, moving towards SPID. This construction project is part of the City’s Street Preventative Maintenance Program (SPMP).
Scheduled Closure Times Include:
- Tuesday, September 7: 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 8: 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Thursday, September 9: 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Sunday, September 12: 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 13: 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 14: 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 15: 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Thursday, September 16: 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Safety is a top priority, so motorists are reminded to be aware of the work zone, follow the posted detour signs, or seek alternate routes to avoid delays.
For more information, media representatives can contact Sr. Public Information Officer Melanie Lowry at 361-826-3837 or by email at email@example.com.