Proposed Budget Community Input Sessions
FY 2022 Proposed Budget Totals $1.2 Billion
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The City of Corpus Christi will have five community input sessions for the Proposed FY 2022 Budget. An input session will be held for each City Council District. The first session will be in District 1 hosted by District 1 Council Member Billy Lerma on Monday, August 9, at 6 P.M. at the Owen R. Public Library located at 3202 McKinzie Road.
City Manager Peter Zanoni will do a brief presentation on the proposed budget, which will include a highlight video. Mayor Paulette M. Guajardo and other City Council Members may be in attendance. Council Member Billy Lerma and City staff will then be available to answer questions from residents regarding the Proposed 2022 Budget.
Residents are welcomed to attend any or all community input sessions.
The meetings will take place from 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. on the following dates:
- District 1 – Monday, August 9, at Owen R. Hopkins Public Library, 3202 McKinzie Road
- District 2 – Wednesday, August 11, at Lindale Recreation Center, 3133 Swantner Drive
- District 3 – Thursday, August 12, at Water Utilities – Choke Canyon Room, 2726 Holly Road
- District 4 – Monday, August 16, at Ethel Eyerly Senior Center, 654 Graham Road
- District 5 – Wednesday, August 18, at Veterans Memorial High School Teaching Theater, 3750 Cimarron Boulevard
Use the interactive map to find your district. https://www.cctexas.com/council-members.
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request and in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation, please call 361-826-3837 at least 48 hours in advance.
These budget input meetings can also be viewed live on the following City communication channels:
Facebook: @citygov https://www.facebook.com/citygov
YouTube: CCTVCorpusChristi https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVCorpusChristi
For more information, media representatives can contact Public Information Manager Robert Gonzales at 361-826-3233 or email at email@example.com.