COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for July 2 thru July 9
Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson Vaccines Available
July 01, 2021
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Multiple locations available next week for COVID-19 vaccines throughout the city. First and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine are available for children ages 12 and older. First and second doses of the Moderna vaccine and single doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are available for anyone aged 18 and older.
Individuals under the age of 18 must have a verbal, written, or pre-registration parental consent form to receive a vaccination.
Things to know:
- Pre-register by calling 361-561-1101.
- To pre-register online, visit https://www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. During online pre-registration, you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- New registrations will open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- Vaccines of different brands should not be mixed. If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for the first dose, you do not need to register again for the second dose.
Visit www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and www.nuecesknows.com for more information. You can also find updates on city social media channels Facebook @citygov and Twitter @cityofcc.