Parks & Recreation Department is Hiring for Summer Positions
Gulf Beaches – Pools – Summer Youth Camps. Apply Today!
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department is now hiring part-time and full-time employees for summer positions in various program areas. We are gearing up for a return to a busy summer and are seeking to hire staff for our summer and youth programs. Services at our city beaches are also diligently ramping up to provide the best possible visitor experiences. Persons age 16 and older may apply for entry-level lifeguard positions which offer required certification and on-the-job training.
LIST OF OPEN POSITIONS:
- Beach Parking Attendant (32 hours/week)
- Gulf Beach Lifeguard – Summer
- After Hour Kid Power Summer Group Leader – Summer (10 hours/week)
- After Hour Kid Power Summer Group Leader – Summer (30 hours/week)
- After Hour Kid Power Senior Summer Group Leader – Summer (20 hours/week)
- After Hour Kid Power Senior Summer Group Leader – Summer (40 hours/week)
- Lifeguard I – Summer
- After Hour Kid Power Camp Coordinator – Summer (40 hours/week)
We are seeking individuals who perform at their best, will provide positive experiences for our customers, and wish to make Corpus Christi a great place to Live, Learn, and Play! APPLY ONLINE TODAY at www.cctexasjobs.com. For more information, call (361) 826-3460.
The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department is dedicated to providing quality, affordable enrichment programs for all ages and interests. For more information about the wide variety of programs and services offered by the department, visit www.ccparkandrec.com.