COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for May 15 thru May 22
Health Officials Encourage Parents to get Children Ages 12 and Older Vaccinated
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District is providing several opportunities for individuals to receive their single dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine or their first or second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine. This week the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) authorized Pfizer to include children ages 12 and older. Health District officials encourage parents to take advantage of the vaccine opening up for younger people.
Things to know:
- The Pfizer vaccine is available for those 12 years of age and older.
- The Moderna vaccine is available for anyone 18 years of age and older.
- The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is available for those 18 years of age and older.
- Pre-register by calling 361-561-1101.
- To pre-register online, visit https://www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. During online pre-registration, you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- New registrations will open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- Vaccines of different brands should not be mixed. If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for the first dose, you do not need to register again for the second dose.