Health District to Offer Daily Covid-19 Vaccinations Next Week
Vaccinations are now available at La Palmera Mall
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District will have daily vaccination clinics for adults over the age of 18 beginning Monday, April 19. Vaccinations are now available at La Palmera Mall, located in the former Charming Charlie space in the outdoor main entrance between P.F. Chang’s and Grimaldi’s Pizzeria. The clinic will be open seven days a week during mall hours.
Things to know:
- Health District clients can pre-register by calling 361-561-1101. To pre-register online, visit https://www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. During online pre-registration, you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Notification of appointment date and time will be messaged to clients by text or landline for pre-registered individuals.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first come, first serve basis.
- New registrations will open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- Vaccines of different brands should not be mixed. If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for the first dose, you do not need to register again for the second dose.