Health District to Offer Daily Opportunities for COVID-19 Vaccinations Next Week
New Location Added: La Palmera Mall
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District will have daily clinics for any adult over the age of 18 beginning Monday, April 12. The La Palmera Mall (inside the former Charming Charlie store) has been added as a new location to give patrons easier accessibility to vaccinations clinics across Nueces County.
Things to know:
- Health District clients can pre-register by calling 361-561-1101. To pre-register online, visit www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. During online pre-registration you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Notification of appointment date and time will be messaged to clients by text or landline scheduled for individuals pre-registered.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first come first serve basis.
- New registrations will open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- Vaccines of different brands should not be mixed. If you received Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for first dose, you do not need to re-register for the second dose.