Over 4,000 COVID-19 Vaccines will be Administered This Week
All by Appointment Only
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District will have first and second dose vaccination clinics this week.
- From Tuesday, March 16 to Sunday, March 21, the Corpus Christi–Nueces County Public Health District Strike Teams will administer second dose Pfizer vaccines at Wooldridge Place Nursing Center, Robstown Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Retama Manor Nursing Center, and over 2,000 first dose Moderna vaccines to all Adult Day Care Centers within Nueces County.
- On Wednesday, March 17, the Corpus Christi–Nueces County Public Health District will be administering over 2,000 first dose Moderna vaccines at the American Bank Center on a walk-in basis.
“Expanding vaccine access to vulnerable populations in our community is a proactive measure your City Council and I have been working toward achieving. Providing the vaccine to nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, and walk-in clinics helps additional vulnerable people receive protection against the coronavirus,” Mayor Paulette M. Guajardo said.
Things to know:
- All patrons must pre-registered (on-line or by calling the hotline) unless otherwise noted
- New registrations will open upon vaccine availability for future clinics
- Vaccines of different brands should not be mixed. If you received Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for first dose, you do not need to re-register for the second dose.