Everhart Road Project Overnight Concrete Pour
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The contractor for the Everhart Road project will be performing a concrete pour along Everhart Road between South Padre Island Drive (SPID) and Curtis Clark Drive on Thursday, March 11, 2021 beginning at 3:00 a.m. This pour will require the closure of Everhart Road from SPID to Curtis Clark Drive. The closure is expected to last until about 6:00 a.m.
Everhart Road closure and detours include:
- Everhart Road from SPID to Curtis Clark Drive will be closed for the concrete pour.
- Traffic traveling south on Everhart Road will be directed east on the SPID access road.
- Traffic traveling from SPID will be directed east on the SPID access road, with no turn allowed on Everhart Road.
- Traffic traveling north on Everhart Road from Holly Road will be directed east or west onto Curtis Clark Drive.
- Traffic traveling east or west on Curtis Clark Drive to Everhart Road will be directed south on Everhart Road.
Police officers and construction flaggers will be onsite to assist with traffic flow. Safety is the City’s top priority. Motorists are reminded to be cautious of the work zone, follow the posted detour signs, or seek alternate routes to avoid delays.
For more information media representatives can contact Engineering Public Information Officer Cynthia Garcia at 361-826-3528 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.