Spring Break Trip to Corpus Christi Beaches!
Get Set for Fun in the Sun with Your 2021 Beach Parking Permit
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – SPRING BREAK! You know what that means! It’s time to grab your towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and head to the beach! Come and enjoy sun cast beaches with the sounds of the surf and the feel of sand in your toes. We invite you to our Corpus Christi beaches!
Get set for your excursion by purchasing a 2021 Beach Parking Permit for only $12 before heading to the island. This will give you access to explore and enjoy miles and miles of our local gulf beaches. It is required on designated areas where posted, so be sure to display the sticker on your vehicle. The permit is good until December 31, 2021, so come and visit us as often as you like!
Permits are sold on the beach every day during Spring Break and year-round at the following locations:
- Stripes* (Padre Island, Flour Bluff, & select stores in central Corpus Christi)
- H-E-B (Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
- Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi/ITT Department
- Corpus Christi Visitor Info Center
- Nueces County Padre Balli Park Headquarters Office
- TAMUCC (University Services)
- Central Cashiering at Corpus Christi City Hall
- Circle K (Padre Island & Flour Bluff)
- Murphy Oil USA (Alice, Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
*Below is the list of all the participating STRIPES stores:
- 6901 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412
- 14526 S. Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
- 15233 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
- 9602 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
- 15302 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
- 5939 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412
“We want everyone to have a safe and fun experience on our beaches, so remember to keep safety first, swim with caution, and please follow all posted signs. Be sure to look out for the flag colors which are posted at all lifeguard stands to alert beach visitors of the day’s surf condition,” says Ashley Rioux, Gulf Beach Program Manager. We all enjoy clean and beautiful beaches, so help us keep them that way. Funds from the beach parking permits help maintain area beaches and provide for lifeguards.
We ask everyone to PLAY IT SAFE regarding COVID. Learn about the CDC Recommendations When Visiting Parks & Recreation Facilities.
For more information, please call the Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department at (361) 826-8542 or visit www.ccparkandrec.com (click on ‘Beach Parking Permits’ and ‘Corpus Christi Beaches’). Like us on Facebook to get the daily surf condition before heading to the beach. We invite you to Live. Learn. Play!