City to Offer Spring Break ‘Vacation Station’ Camp
Sign Up Online Today!
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – You are probably already thinking about spring break since it is next on your time horizon. Like most parents, you are also looking for activities for your children.
The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department will be offering a Spring Break Vacation Station camp. Children may attend one day, two days, or the entire five days of camp. Channel their energy into camp packed with fun and constructive activities.
This camp is only for boys and girls ages 5 to 13. Activities will include arts and crafts, sports, gaming tournaments and more! The camp serves the needs and concerns of busy and working parents. Vacation Station camps are offered during school breaks with participating school districts in safe and supervised environments.
Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided daily as part of the program. Please send a sack lunch with your child (no glass containers or microwaveable items)..
The Vacation Station will be offered March 8-12, 2021, from 7:30am to 6pm at the Lindale Senior Center, 3135 Swantner Drive, and West Intermediate School, 4201 Calallen Drive. The fee is only $30 per child per day.
Online sign up is open now and will close Tuesday, March 2, 2021, at 5pm. Sign up on the “interest list” at https://cclatchkey.egdata.com/parent_login.cfm.
Safety protocol will be practiced as we Play it Safe due to COVID-19. All children will have their temperatures taken at the door prior to entering. Parents will be required to pick up their children outside of the facility. Additional restrictions and safety guidelines are listed at www.ccparkandrec.com (click “After Hour Kid Power”).
NEW ONLINE SIGN UP PROCESS:
- Please note that by adding your information to the interest list you are NOT guaranteed a position for the camp until you receive a phone call from the “After Hour Kid Power” program with further instructions.
- Use the drop-down menu on our registration page to select the site your child will attend.
- Submit your contact information on our registration page, the number of spaces you wish to reserve, and if you will or have been approved for TWC assistance.
- No payment is required at this time.
- The system will generate a time stamp that will allow us to determine who to call first.
- Once you receive our phone call, you will have 48 hours to complete registration and make payment to secure your child’s spot.
For more information, call (361) 826-3499 or visit www.ccparkandrec.com (click “After Hour Kid Power”).
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request and in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation, please call (361) 826-3499 at least 48 hours in advance.
The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department is dedicated to providing quality, affordable enrichment programs for all ages and interests. For more information about the wide variety of programs and services offered by the department, visit www.ccparkandrec.com. We invite everyone to Live. Learn. Play!