‘Vacation Station’ Camp Offered During CCISD January Break
Sign Up Your Children for This Recreation Camp
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – With CCISD January intercession right around the corner, you don’t want to miss out on signing up your children for the Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation’s January 2021 Break Vacation Station camp! They can attend one day, two days, or the entire three days of camp.
Boys and girls ages 5 to 13 can participate in a variety of structured recreation which includes arts and crafts, sports, gaming tournaments and other exciting activities! Our Vacation Station camps are offered during school breaks in safe and supervised environments which are designed to serve busy and working parents.
Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided daily as part of the program. Please send a sack lunch with your child (no glass containers or microwaveable items).
Sign up on the “interest list” at https://cclatchkey.egdata.com/parent_login.cfm. Online sign up begins Monday, January 11, at 9 a.m. and closes Thursday, January 14, 2021, at 5pm.
Safety protocols will be administered as we Play it Safe due to COVID-19. All children will have their temperatures taken at the door prior to entering. Parents will be required to pick up their children outside of the facility. Additional restrictions and safety guidelines which will be implemented and are listed at www.ccparkandrec.com (click “After Hour Kid Power”).
ONLINE SIGN UP PROCESS:
- Please note that by adding your information to the interest list you are NOT guaranteed a position for the camp until you receive a phone call from the “After Hour Kid Power” program with further instructions.
- Use the drop-down menu on our registration page to select the site your child will attend.
- Submit your contact information, the number of spaces you wish to reserve, and if you will or have been approved for TWC assistance.
- No payment is required at this time.
- The system will generate a time stamp that will allow us to determine who to call first.
- Once you receive our phone call, you will have 48 hours to complete registration and make payment to secure your child’s spot.
For more information, call (361) 826-3499 or visit www.ccparkandrec.com (click “After Hour Kid Power”).
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request and in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation, please call (361) 826-3499 at least 48 hours in advance.
The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department is dedicated to providing quality, affordable enrichment programs for all ages and interests. For more information about the wide variety of programs and services offered by the department, visit www.ccparkandrec.com. We invite everyone to Live. Learn. Play!