Give the Gift of Play at Our Local Gulf Beaches! A Great Idea for Last-Minute Holiday Stocking Stuffers
2021 Beach Parking Permit is Only $12! Available Now!
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Still racking your brain for the perfect gift to give the special people on your list? Give the gift of experience and play this holiday season.
Residents and visitors can enjoy our Gulf Coast beaches all year long. These days while our neighbors to the north are experiencing snow and freezing temperatures, we can still step outdoors to warm and sunny weather and enjoy our beautiful beaches. Our beach parking permits make wonderful holiday stocking stuffers for your friends, family, out-of-town guests, neighbors, the dog walker … you get the idea.
The 2021 Beach Parking Permits are only $12 each and are available for purchase now! They are valid from the day of purchase until December 31, 2021. Beach visitors are advised to purchase their permit at a participating vendor before heading to the beach.
The permits are sold year-round at the following locations:
- Stripes (Padre Island, Flour Bluff, & select stores in central Corpus Christi)
- H-E-B (Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
- Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi/ITT Department
- Corpus Christi Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Nueces County Padre Balli Park Headquarters Office
- TAMUCC (University Services)
- Central Cashiering at Corpus Christi City Hall
- Circle K (Padre Island & Flour Bluff)
- Murphy Oil USA (Alice, Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
The permit must be permanently affixed to the vehicle’s windshield. 100% of the funds from the permit sales are reinvested so that a clean and safe environment is provided for the enjoyment of all beach visitors.
For more information, please call the Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department’s Beach Office at 361-826-3423 or 361-826-8542, or visit www.ccparkandrec.com (BEACH PARKING PERMITS). We invite you to Live. Learn. Play!