Nueces County Reports One COVID-19 Related Death
CORPUS CHRISTI TX - The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District received notification of one COVID-19 related death. The patient was a male in his 60s. Our condolences go out to his family and friends. Further information is not being released for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
● Stay at home.
● Practice social distancing with everyone outside of your immediate household.
● Wear a mask when in public.
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home and at work.