Thanksgiving Break ‘Vacation Station’ Camp
Sign Up Your Child for Activities
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – While you’ll be busy with your holiday tasks, get your children set for fun activities during their Thanksgiving school break at the Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation’s Vacation Station camp! You can sign them up to attend one day, two days, or the entire three days of camp.
Our dynamic staff are skilled in engaging boys and girls ages 5 to 13 in structured recreation. The children can create arts and crafts, play sports, participate in gaming tournaments and participate in other activities! Vacation Station camps are offered during school breaks to serve the need of busy and working parents.
Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided daily as part of the program. Please send a sack lunch with your child (no glass containers or microwaveable items).
Vacation Station will be offered Monday through Wednesday, November 23, 24 & 25, 2020, from 7:30am to 6pm at Oso Recreation Center, 1111 Bernice Drive, and at Lindale Senior Center, 3135 Swantner Drive. Camp fee is only $30 per child per day.
Online sign up begins Monday, November 9, 2020 at 9 a.m. and closes Friday, November 13, 2020 at 5pm. Sign up on the interest list for the site of your choice at https://cclatchkey.egdata.com/parent_login.cfm.
Additionally, a new safety protocol will be offered as we Play it Safe due to COVID-19. All children will have their temperatures taken at the door prior to entering. Parents will be required to pick up their children outside of the facility. Additional restrictions and safety guidelines which will be implemented and are listed at www.ccparkandrec.com (click “After Hour Kid Power”).
NEW ONLINE SIGN UP PROCESS:
- Please note that by adding your information to the interest list you are NOT guaranteed a position for the camp until you receive a phone call from the “After Hour Kid Power” program with further instructions.
- Use the drop-down menu on our registration page to select the site your child will attend.
- Submit your contact information, the number of spaces you wish to reserve, and if you will or have been approved for TWC assistance.
- No payment is required at this time.
- The system will generate a time stamp that will allow us to determine who to call first.
- Once you receive our phone call, you will have 24 hours to complete registration and make payment to secure your child’s spot.
For more information, call (361) 826-3499 or visit www.ccparkandrec.com (click “After Hour Kid Power”).
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request and in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation, please call (361) 826-3499 at least 48 hours in advance.
The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department is dedicated to providing quality, affordable enrichment programs for all ages and interests. For more information about the wide variety of programs and services offered by the department, visit www.ccparkandrec.com. We invite everyone to Live. Learn. Play!