Bond 2020 Program Guide Available at 22 City Locations
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The City of Corpus Christi’s Bond 2020 Program Information Guide is now available for public viewing online and at 22 City locations. The $75 million Bond package is being considered by voters on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. This year’s 2020 Bond Program will not require a property tax rate increase. The Bond 2020 Program has a total of 42 projects that include $61 million in Street improvements, $12 million in Park improvements, and $2 million for Public Safety projects.
The Informational Guide contains details on the City’s Bond Program and voting information. The Guide contains a list of the City Council approved streets, parks, and public safety projects for each proposition with a description of the project scope. The guide includes a map so that the community can view the distribution of projects throughout the City. The guide is available in both English and Spanish.
The City of Corpus Christi Bond 2020 Program Information Guide is now available to the public at the following City locations.
- Animal Care Services, 2626 Holly Road
- City/County Health District, 1702 Horne Road
- City Hall Utility Billing Office, 1201 Leopard Street
- Development Services, 2406 Leopard Street
- Water Department, 2726 Holly Road
- Police Department, 321 John Sartain Street
- Public Works Department, 2525 Hygeia Street
- La Retama, 805 Comanche Street
- Dr. Clotilde P. Garcia, 5930 Brockhampton Street
- Ben F. McDonald, 4044 Greenwood Drive
- Janet F. Harte, 2629 Waldron Road
- Anita & W.T. Neyland, 1230 Carmel Parkway
- Owen R. Hopkins, 3202 McKinzie Road
- Joe Garza, 3204 Highland Avenue
- Lindale, 3133 Swantner Drive
- Broadmoor, 1651 Tarlton Street
- Ethel Eyerly, 654 Graham Road
- Garden, 5325 Greely Drive
- Lindale, 3135 Swantner Drive
- Northwest, 9725 Up River Road
- Oveal Williams, 1414 Martin Luther King Drive
- Zavala, 510 Osage Street
Due to COVID-19 some City locations are still closed to the public, but residents can still stop by these locations and request a printed copy from City Staff at the door. Additionally, City Libraries are offering curbside pick-up of the 2020 Bond Information Guide for those who call ahead. To access the online version of the bond program, community members can visit www.cctexas.com/bond2020.
For more information, contact Senior Public Information Officer Melanie Lowry at (361) 826-3837 or by email at email@example.com.