Nueces County Reports Three COVID-19 Related Deaths
CORPUS CHRISTI TX - The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District received notification of three COVID-19 related deaths. The patients were 3 males with ages ranging in their 50s, 70s, and 80s. The comorbidities of the patients included hypertension, chronic kidney disease, and diabetes. Our condolences go out to their families and friends. Further information is not being released for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
● Stay at home.
● Practice social distancing with everyone outside of your immediate household.
● Wear a mask when in public.
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home and at work.