BOND 2018 – RSRP Public Input
Residential Street Rebuilt Project Begins Construction on 7 Streets
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Last month, the City Council awarded $13.7 Million in street repair contracts to three local companies as part of the Residential Street Repair Program (RSRP). These construction contracts are part of a voter approved street improvement program for the maintenance and reconstruction of residential streets.
Construction on 7 of the 60 streets is scheduled to begin this month. These streets include:
- Inverness Drive: Iroquois to Timbergate
- Scotch Moss Drive: Wooldridge to Cinnamon Oaks
- Harvard Street: Prescott to Vitemb
- Boca Raton Drive: Congressional to Pebble Beach
- Stony Brook Drive: Boston to Spring Brook
- Venice Drive: Yorktown to Megal
- Hampshire Road: N. Padre Island Access Road to Benys
Due to COVID-19 and the limits on public gatherings the Engineering Services Department is providing the public the opportunity to view an informational video presentation on the upcoming project and then provide public comment online. The presentation, design exhibits, and public comment form can be found at http://rsrp.cctexas.com. Additional information regarding the status of the remainder of the streets in the program can also be found there.
For more information media representatives can contact Senior Public Information Officer Melanie Lowry at 361-826-3837 or by email at email@example.com.