Nueces County Reports Four COVID-19 Related Deaths
CORPUS CHRISTI TX - The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District received notification of four COVID-19 related deaths. The patients were 2 males and 2 females in their 60s. Comorbidities of the patients included hypertension, diabetes and thyroid disorder. Our condolences go out to the families and friends of the deceased residents. Further information is not being released for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
All Coastal Bend residents are encouraged to join in community efforts to stop the spread and break the link of infection of COVID-19.
● Stay at home if you are sick.
● Practice social distancing with everyone outside of your immediate household.
● Wear a mask when in public.
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home and at work.