Parks and Recreation Department Announces Temporary Facility Closures
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – In adherence with the Center for Disease Control’s public safety guidelines which include postponing large gatherings, the City of Corpus Christi has decided to temporarily close the following Parks and Recreation facilities:
- Collier Pool and Corpus Christi Natatorium
- Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve & Learning Center
- Walking trails and playground OPEN daily, dawn to dusk.
- Learning Center: CLOSED
- Latchkey Program
- Corpus Christi Gym and Ben Garza Gym
- Recreation Centers
- All eight Senior Centers
- ONLY serving curbside meals Monday- Friday, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Senior Companion Program
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
These temporary closures will be reviewed weekly to ensure compliance with safety guidelines.
For more information, call (361) 826-3460 or visit www.ccparkandrec.com