Holiday Recycling Tips
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The City of Corpus Christi reminds everyone the holidays are a great time to recycle. Here a look at the "do’s and don’ts.”
- Do Recycle non-foiled or glittered paper.
- Do recycle your boxes.
- Do recycle your old electronics at the J.C. Elliott Collection Center.
- Do NOT put ribbons, foil or glitter in the recycle cart.
- Do NOT throw old light cords in the recycle cart.
- Do NOT throw your Christmas tree in the recycle cart.
The City asks residents to set out Christmas trees for collection only during authorized brush, or brush and bulky, set-out times, take them to the transfer station, or cut them up and place in your garbage carts for collection. There are no additional costs for residents choosing any of these options.