City Reminder for Residents with Outstanding Utility Accounts
Disconnection Grace Period ENDS June 28
CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS – The deadline is approaching for residents with delinquent utility accounts looking to resolve or set up a payment plan before disconnections for non-payment resume. The grace period will end on June 28.
To make arrangements regarding your utility bill, please contact the Customer Call Center at 361-826-CITY (2489) and select option “3” or email us at UBOResolutions@cctexas.com.
Payments may be made as follows:
· H-E-B Store locations in Corpus Christi
· Mail – using the provided envelope with return stub, send to:
o Address: City of Corpus Christi
PO Box 659880
San Antonio, Texas 78265-9143
· Online bill pay service available via your bank or credit union
· Interactive phone payment system 361-885-0751
· Online Payment Portal: https://ccpay.cctexas.com/IPSUB/PortalAccount/Login
o Please be sure to have your account number (found statement) to pay your bill.
· In person at City Hall, 1201 Leopard Street, Corpus Christi, Texas 78401 (1st floor)
As always, the City of Corpus Christi strives to provide the best customer service, and we thank you for your continued cooperation.
Media representatives can contact Peter Collins, Interim Director of Information Technology, at 361-826-3735 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.