Registration for Tuesday’s City - County Vaccination Mega Hub Drive Thru Opens Today at 5pm
CORPUS CHRISTI TX – Today at 5:00 p.m.is the next time you can pre-register online for a spot to get a Moderna COVID-19 vaccination on Tuesday, January 12 at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds, 1213 Terry Shamsie Boulevard, in Robstown, Texas. One thousand eligible Phase 1A and Phase 1B individuals will be vaccinated regardless of county residency.
Visit www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and click the blue button “Vaccination Registration.” During online pre-registration you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, January 13.
The City’s IT department has resolved issues related to the website which residents experienced at the time of Sunday’s online pre-registration. The configuration of the City’s website that led to performance issues have been resolved. The City does not expect additional issues moving forward.
- The number of vaccines the Health District receives is controlled by the state and federal government.
- The online slots are expected to go quickly.
- If you are unable to register that means the registration quota has been filled for that day.
- Plans are being made to hold multiple mini drive thru clinics within the city limits. More information is forthcoming.
- A mega vaccination hub of this magnitude is a first for the City and Nueces County. Patience and understanding in this process is appreciated.
You can find additional information by calling the Health District’s Coronavirus Hotline at 361-826-7200, option 2.