Registration for Latchkey Summer Camps Starts April 29th
Register Online for the Flour Bluff and Calallen Camps. Register Onsite for the Corpus Christi Camps.
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Get your children situated now for a summer filled with a wide-range of fun and enriching activities — all in one program. The Latchkey Summer Camps program is for youth ages 5 to 13 that is perfect for working and busy parents.
We understand the concerns of most parents. You want a quality program that is licensed as well as one that your child will enjoy.
The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department’s Latchkey Summer Camps program is our premier program that meets high standards for child care with an excellent curriculum by trained staff. It is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services and everyone is certified in CPR and First Aid.
The camps offer many opportunities for children to try new things. Arts and craft projects will nurture your children’s imagination and creativity. Our campers also go swimming, play tennis, and enjoy presentations by guest speakers and field trips. Through play, children stay active and learn to develop healthy lifestyle and social skills. Our enthusiastic and professional staff are committed to making this the #BestSummerEver for all our campers!
Free lunch and snacks will be provided to all qualifying sites through a grant from the Texas Department of Agriculture. Reasonable accommodations may be requested for a child with disabilities by contacting John Delgado at (361) 826-3491.
Camp Sites: Calallen Wood River School 15118 Dry Creek Drive
Flour Bluff High School 2505 Waldron Road
Barnes Elementary School 2829 Oso Parkway
Calk-Wilson Elementary School 3925 Ft. Worth Street
Club Estates Elementary School 5222 Merganser Drive
Hicks Elementary School 3602 McArdle Road
Hours of Operation: June 10–August 2, 2019, Monday–Friday, 7:30am–6pm (Closed July 4)
Fee: $99/week/child at Corpus Christi ISD sites. $89/week/child at Calallen and Flour Bluff ISD sites. Tuition assistance is available for qualified participants. Must pay one week of tuition at the time of registration (check or money order only). NEW Texas Workforce Commission participants must be pre-approved prior to registration.
· 9am on Monday, April 29, through noon on Friday, May 3: Register online for the Flour Bluff High School and Calallen Wood River campsites at www.cctexas.com.
· Saturday, May 4, from 9am–12pm: Onsite registration will only be offered for Corpus Christi campsites at Corpus Christi Gym (3202 Cabaniss Parkway).
· Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, May 21, 22, & 23, from 5–7pm: Register at the camp site your child will attend. Registration for the Flour Bluff summer camp site will be held at the Flour Bluff Primary site (537 Hustlin Hornet Drive).
· Wednesday, June 5 from 11am–5pm: Register at summer camp sites (pending space).
· Once the camps start, please call for availability.
For more information, call (361) 826-3499 or visit www.ccparkandrec.com (Latchkey Program). We invite your children to Live. Learn. Play!