Nueces County Reports Six COVID-19 Related Deaths
CORPUS CHRISTI TX - The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District received notification of six COVID-19 related deaths. The patients were 5 males and 1 female with ages ranging in their 60s, 70s (3), and 80s (2). Comorbidities of the patients included hypertension, anemia and urinary tract infection. Our condolences go out to the families and friends of the deceased residents. Further information is not being released for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
All Coastal Bend residents must make every effort to stop the spread and break the link of infection of COVID-19. Here are some simple Public Health Strategies to Follow:
● Stay at home if you are sick.
● Practice social distancing with everyone outside of your immediate household.
● Wear a mask when in public.
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home and at work.