Nueces County Reports One COVID-19 Related Death Today
The Health District also reports one Covid-19 related death on Saturday, July 3
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX - The Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District received notification of one COVID-19 related death today. The patient was a male in his 30’s. The comorbidities of the patient included heart attack. In addition, the Health District received notification of one COVID-19 related death on Saturday, July 3, 2021. The patient was a male in his 70’s. The comorbidities of the patient included hypertension, diabetes, and hyperlipidemia. Our condolences go out to their families and friends. Further information is not being released for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
All Nueces County residents must make every effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. Here are Public Health strategies we should all be following:
● Practice social distancing with everyone outside of your immediate household.
● Wear a mask when in public.
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home and at work.
● Get vaccinated as soon as eligible.