No Cost Vaccination Clinics Throughout the City
Taking Place March 26 to April 2
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Multiple locations are available next week for COVID-19 vaccines throughout the city. The CDC recommends Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine be given to children ages 5 and older and is administered as a two-dose series, three weeks apart. Vaccinations for children are available at no cost with parental consent at all City-County Public Health District vaccination clinics.
First and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine are available for children ages 5 and older. Individuals aged 5 through 17 must have verbal or written parental consent to receive a Pfizer vaccination. First and second doses of the Moderna vaccine are available for anyone over the age of 18. The Johnson & Johnson ‘one and done’ vaccine is available for anyone over 18.
COVID-19 vaccine third doses are available for the following Pfizer and Moderna vaccine recipients who completed their initial series at least 28 days ago and are:
The CDC now recommends people who are immunocompromised and have received one primary Johnson & Johnson vaccine get an additional Pfizer or Moderna vaccine four weeks after their initial dose. The CDC recommends either Moderna or Pfizer for the additional dose.
COVID-19 vaccine booster shots are available for Pfizer and Moderna vaccine recipients who completed their initial series at least five months ago. The immunocompromised can receive their booster shot three months after their third dose.
COVID-19 vaccine booster shots are available for Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients who completed their primary series at least two months ago. The CDC recommends either Modern or Pfizer for the booster.
Things to know:
- To pre-register online, visit www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. Click on the site you want to receive your vaccine. During online pre-registration, you must obtain a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration hits the limit, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registrations open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- Mix & matching of booster dose is allowed, based on individual preference.
- If you registered for the first dose, you do not need to register again for the second dose.
- Pre-register by calling 361-826-7200 option 2.