UPDATE No Cost Vaccination Clinics Throughout The City
Taking Place October 1 to October 8
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Multiple locations available next week for COVID-19 vaccines throughout the city. First and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine are available for children ages 12 and older. Individuals aged 12 through 17 must have verbal or written parental consent to receive a Pfizer vaccination. First and second doses of the Moderna vaccine are available for anyone over the age of 18. The Johnson & Johnson ‘one & done’ vaccine is available for anyone over the age of 18.
Third doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine are available for immunocompromised individuals ages 18 and older.
Booster shots of the Pfizer vaccines will be available to the following groups:
- Age 65 and older
- Ages 18 to 64 and are at high risk of severe COVID-19 symptoms
- Ages 18 to 64 whose institutional/occupational exposure to SARS-CoV-2 puts them at an increased risk of severe complications from COVID-19
Things to know:
- To pre-register online, visit www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. Click on the site you want to receive your vaccine. During online pre-registration, you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration hits the limit, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Registrations open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- Vaccines of different brands should NOT be combined.
- If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for the first dose, you do not need to register again for the second dose.
- Pre-register by calling 361-826-7200 option 2