No Cost Vaccination Clinics Throughout City
Taking Place September 3 to September 10
September 03, 2021
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Multiple locations available next week for COVID-19 vaccines throughout the city. First and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine are available for children ages 12 and older. Individuals ages 12 through 17 must have verbal or written parental consent to receive a Pfizer vaccination. First and second doses of the Moderna vaccine are available for anyone over the age of 18.
Things to know:
- Pre-register by calling 361-826-7200 option 2
- To pre-register online, visit www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. During online pre-registration, you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration hits the limit, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come basis.
- New registrations will open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- Vaccines of different brands should NOT be combined.
- If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for the first dose, you do not need to register again for the second dose.
Visit www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and www.nuecesknows.com for more information. You can also find updates on City social media channels Facebook @citygov and Twitter @cityofcc.