No Cost Vaccination Clinics Available Throughout the City
Taking Place October 15 to October 22
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – There are multiple locations available next week for COVID-19 vaccines. First and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine are available for children ages 12 and older. Individuals aged 12 through 17 must have verbal or written parental consent to receive a Pfizer vaccination. First and second doses of the Moderna vaccine are available for anyone over the age of 18. The Johnson & Johnson ‘one & done’ vaccine is available for anyone over the age of 18.
Third doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine are available for immunocompromised individuals ages 18 and older.
COVID-19 vaccine booster shots are available for the following Pfizer vaccine recipients who completed their initial series at least six months ago and are:
- 65 years and older
- Age 18 and older who live in long-term care settings
- Age 18 and older who have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18 and older who work in high-risk settings
- Age 18 and older who live in high-risk settings
Things to know:
- To pre-register online, visit www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. Click on the site you want to receive your vaccine. During online pre-registration, you must obtain a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration hits the limit, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Registrations open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- Vaccines of different brands should NOT be combined.
- If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for the first dose, you do not need to register again for the second dose.
- Pre-register by calling 361-826-7200 option 2