In-Person Services Resume at Development Services
May 11, 2020
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The City of Corpus Christi’s Development Services Department is once again providing face to face customer service. However, in light of COVID-19, there are some new guidelines, that must be followed, for the safety of our customers and staff:
• All staff engaging customers will be required to wear masks.
• All customers entering the building or meeting in the field are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
• Staff and customers shall practice social distancing.
• Public will be required to sanitize hands upon entering the building.
• Sneeze guards have been installed at each permit counter.
• The lobby has been rearranged, chairs are now six feet apart and staff will be limiting the number of customers allowed in the lobby area at any given time.
• A receptionist will direct all lobby traffic.
• Only one customer will be allowed at each counter station, all others are asked to wait at floor markers, available seating or outside.
• Until notified otherwise, all DSD meetings will continue to be held via Skype, WebEx, Zoom or other conferencing medium.
Building Inspectors will resume on-site inspections and please note, virtual inspections will still be performed, if initiated by the inspector and/or requested by the customer.
For more information media representatives can contact Public Information Officer Dale Stephán at 361-826-3234 or by email at email@example.com.