Hurricane Hanna Brush & Debris Collection Continues
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX- City Solid Waste Department crews along with a debris removal contractor continue collecting Hurricane Hanna brush and debris. On Monday, August 24, collection crews will begin storm cleanup in area 4.
Brush collection updates:
- As of the close of business on Saturday, August 22, crews will have completed brush and debris collection in areas: 10, 9, 8, 7B, 7A, 6 & 5.
- Crews continue working their way south towards north Padre Island.
- Residents who miss this one-time brush and debris storm cleanup will have to wait for their next regularly scheduled brush and bulky item collection.
Brush and debris guidelines for set out:
- Brush must be separated from other debris as trees, limbs, palm fronds and other vegetation may be turned into mulch.
- Storm debris including roof shingles and fencing must be kept separate.
- Brush and debris must be set out curbside for pick up.
- Items must not block sidewalks, thru-ways, or stormwater ditches.
For more information, you may contact Solid Waste Services Senior Public Information Officer Amy Gazin at 361-826-1655 or by email at email@example.com.