Holidays Impact Reporting of COVID-19 Daily Cases
No posting from December 24 to January 2
December 20, 2021
CORPUS CHRISTI TX – In observance of the upcoming Christmas and New Year’s holidays, the Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District will not report COVID-19 daily case numbers December 24 through January 2. Reporting of COVID-19 daily cases resumes on Monday, January 3, 2022.
All Nueces County residents must make every effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. Here are Public Health strategies we should all be following this holiday season:
- Anyone not fully vaccinated should wear a mask in public (including children).
- Immunocompromised individuals (vaccinated or not) should wear a mask in public.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Don’t go to work sick
- Get vaccinated as soon as eligible.
For media inquiries, contact Public Information Manager Robert Gonzales at 361-826-3233 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.