Health District Participates in Robstown Health Fair
Free Health Services Provided
May 25, 2023
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health will be participating in the Nueces County Calderon Medical Clinic 1st Annual Health and Wellness Fair on Thursday, May 25, at 710 E. Main Street, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Health District will be providing the following services at no cost:
- Hemoglobin A1C Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- BMI (Body Mass Index) Screening
- Cholesterol Screening
- Flu Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Booster
- Children Vaccines up to 18 years of age who meet eligibility (Medicaid eligible, Uninsured, or Underinsured)
- Diabetes Education
- Wellness Counseling Resources
- Referrals to Community Resources
For more information, media representatives can contact Health District Public Information Officer Brittany Claramunt at 361-826-7232 or email email@example.com.