COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for May 21 thru May 29
Health Officials Encourage Parents to get Children Ages 12 and Older Vaccinated
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Citizens will have several opportunities to receive their COVID-19 vaccine at multiple vaccination clinics across Corpus Christi. First and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine are available to individuals age 12 and older. First and second doses of the Moderna vaccine and single doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are available to individuals 18 and older.
Individuals under the age of 18 must have a verbal, written or pre-registration parental consent form to receive a vaccination.
Things to know:
- The Pfizer vaccine is available for those 12 years of age and older.
- The Moderna vaccine is available for anyone 18 years of age and older.
- The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is available for those 18 years of age and older.
- Pre-register by calling 361-561-1101.
- To pre-register online, visit https://www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. During online pre-registration, you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- New registrations will open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- Vaccines of different brands should not be mixed. If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for the first dose, you do not need to register again for the second dose.