COVID-19 Testing Clinics Available Throughout City
Drive-Thru Testing Currently Available at Health District
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – COVID-19 testing will be available at the Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District, 1702 Horne Road, Mondays only, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. This is a drive-thru testing clinic.
Things to know about drive-thru testing sites:
- Dates and times for drive-thru testing are subject to change based on the availability of supplies
- Test results are available within 24 to 48 hours
- Requests for hard copies of test results take 1 to 2 weeks
- CDC guidelines do not require test results to return to school or work
- If you test positive and are “up to date” on your COVID-19 vaccines, isolate for five days
- If you test positive and are unvaccinated, isolate for ten days
Amistad Community Health Center, 1533 South Brownlee Boulevard, only Thursdays, 7:30 a.m.- 8:30 a.m., by appointment. To register online, visit www.amistadchc.com/covi19_vaccine/.
Amistad Community Health Center, 814 East Main Avenue, Robstown, only Tuesdays, 7:30 a.m.- 8:30 a.m., by appointment. To register online, visit www.amistadchc.com/covi19_vaccine/
The federal government announced that every home in the U.S. can order four FREE at-home COVID-19 tests. Shipping is also FREE, and tests will arrive within 7 to 12 days.
If you test POSITIVE for COVID-19 with an at-home test, please report your result to the Corpus Christi- Nueces County Public Health District by going to www.cctexas.com and clicking on “Submit At-Home COVID-19 Test Results.”