COVID-19 Testing Clinics Available Throughout City
Taking Place January 7 to January 14
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District will have COVID-19 testing clinics available next week. Testing is provided FREE to the public.
COVID-19 Testing Site:
Christus Spohn Hospital Memorial, 2602 Hospital Boulevard, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Registration is preferred but not required. To register online, visit the City’s website at www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and then click “COVID-19 TESTING Registration.”
Amistad Community Health Center, 1533 South Brownlee Boulevard, only Thursdays, 7:30 a.m.- 8:30 a.m. by appointment. To register online, visit www.amistadchc.com/covi19_vaccine/.
Amistad Community Health Center, 814 East Main Avenue, Robstown, only Tuesdays, 7:30 a.m.- 8:30 a.m. by appointment. To register online, visit www.amistadchc.com/covi19_vaccine/
Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation, 2882 Holly Road, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Schedule an appointment by calling (361) 356-9572.
Antibody Infusion Clinic:
- The State Rapid Infusion Center is currently closed in Nueces County.
- Regeneron has proven ineffective against the Omicron Variant and is no longer used to treat Covid-19.
- Sotrovimab has proven effective in fighting the Omicron variant but will not be available until late January.
- Merck COVID-19 oral pills are available but must be prescribed by a healthcare provider.
- For more information about Monoclonal Antibody Treatments, please call the health department at 361-826-7200.
For more information, visit www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and www.nuecesknows.com.
You can also find updates on City social media channels Facebook @citygov and Twitter @cityofcc.