COVID-19 Testing and Antibody Infusion Clinic
Holiday Closures Impact Clinic Schedules
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – The Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District will have COVID-19 testing clinics and a state-run mobile infusion clinic available next week. Testing and infusion therapy are offered FREE to the public.
COVID-19 Testing Site:
- Christus Spohn Hospital Memorial, 2602 Hospital Boulevard, Monday, December 20 and Wednesday, December 22, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This site closes for the holidays beginning Monday, December 27, through Friday, December 31. Testing resumes on Monday, January 3, and Thursday, January 6, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Registration is preferred but not required. To register online, visit the City’s website at www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and then click “COVID-19 TESTING Registration.”
- Amistad Community Health Center, 1533 South Brownlee Boulevard, only Thursdays, 7:30 a.m.- 8:30 a.m. by appointment. To register online, visit www.amistadchc.com/covi19_vaccine/.
- Amistad Community Health Center, 814 East Main Avenue, Robstown, only Tuesdays, 7:30 a.m.- 8:30 a.m. by appointment. To register online, visit www.amistadchc.com/covi19_vaccine/
- Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation, 2882 Holly Road, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This site closes for the holidays beginning Thursday, December 23, and reopens Monday, January 3, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Must schedule an appointment by calling (361) 356-9572.
Antibody Infusion Clinic:
The State of Texas operates a mobile infusion clinic providing monoclonal therapy in people’s homes. Treatment requires a doctor’s referral. Contact the Public Health District at 361-826-7200 for information.
To qualify for Monoclonal Infusion Therapy, you must be 12 years of age or older, weigh at least 88 pounds, have a doctor’s referral, be within ten days of onset symptoms, and have a pulse oxygen level greater than 93%. You must also fall into one or more of these high-risk groups:
- Age 65 or older
- Obese or overweight with a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or greater
- Chronic kidney disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic lung disease
- Moderate to severe asthma
- Sickle cell disease
- Neurodevelopmental disorders